The estuary of Sado is known for the natural habitat of the dolphins (Roazes), especially by the resident population, who feed and rest here.
Over time they, have charmed the observers and plagued some fishermen. They can be observed along the coast of Arrábida, especially in the colder months. This activity is carried out between the Sado and Sesimbra rivers, providing observation of several coastal animals such as dolphin-roaz, common dolphin and even dwarf whale.
The exits are carried out with specialized guide on board that also presents a didactic component on the marine environment and the biodiversity included in it, as well as on the geology and points of local archaeological importance.
- What Will You Do- Watch dolphins.
- Ride a fast and fun boat.
- Stop in sheltered and strategic places for dives in calm and crystalline waters.
- What Is Included- Boat.
- Life-vests and other equipment.
- What Is Not Included- Appropriate clothing and footwear.