We will get you to know, experience and enjoy all the natural wealth that abounds here.
From breathtaking landscapes to deserted beaches of white sand, the paradise here awaits you.
Between Setúbal and Cabo Espichel, there are small visitable caves, marvelous hidden beaches between cliffs, impossible to access by land and uncrowded…
Inlets with calm and transparent waters, inviting dives and jumps to the water, and a meeting with the several species of dolphins that live here.
Embark on this adventure and have an unforgettable experience.
- What Will You Do1 - Meeting at Portinho da Arrábida.
2 - Briefing (Company, Safety, Natural Park of Serra da Arrábida).
3 - Lapa de Santa Margarida "Historical Context".
4 - Serra do Risco "EUROPE'S highest carbonatics top".
5 - Snorkeling at Gorgónias Garden.
6 - Explore the fisherman Ruins.
7 - Swim and Relax at Ribeira do Cavalo Beach.
8 - Caves, Grottos and rock formations at Cape Espichel.
9 - Relax at Galapinhos Beach "Best Europe Beach 2017" while enjoying the best wines and cheeses in the region.
- What To Expect- Enjoy the marvelous hidden beaches between cliffs, impossible to access by land and uncrowded.
- Feel the Inlets with calm and transparent waters, inviting dives and jumps to the water.
- Visit the small caves, grottos and the famous Gorgónias underwater garden.
- Get to know the 20 Million years of history of this mountain and its importance.
- Enjoy regional wines and cheeses while immersing yourself in Galapinhos beach "awarded as the best beach in Europe 2017".
- What Is Included- Arrábida Coast "from A to Z".
- Tour Guide.
- Water, Wine and Cheese.
- Par of Snorkels.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Life jackets and other equipment.
- TransfersFrom Lisbon to Portinho da Arrabida & Back
[1 to 3 person] 25 euros/person
[ Plus then 4] 18 euros/person
From Setubal to Portinho da Arrabida & Back
[1 to 3 person] 10 euros/person
[ Plus then 4] 5 euros/person