We start the day picking you up at your hotel in our air conditioning van.
We drive for about 30 minutes to the town of Sesimbra and take a short walk on the sea boulevard until we reach the local fish and fruit market.
From here and a special pastry shop on the side of it we get some fruit and delicious pastries for the pic-nic (pic-nic not included).
We prepare our gear on the beach and start paddling out of Sesimbra’s fishing and recreational harbor. We paddle along the coast exploring little inlets, caves, narrow passages and rocks until we reach na isolated beach where we go for a swim and have the pic-nic.
After some relaxing time sunbathing or swimming, we paddle back and reach Sesimbra’s beach again.
We drive to the Castle of Sesimbra, built above the old town, and take a short walk visiting the castle.
If you feel like getting a bit active to fully enjoy the natural side of the Portuguese capital and yet not miss the rich cultural and historical heritage, our Arrábida kayak Tour will delight you.
Our tours are in English by definition.
Suitable for children. The water is flat and there are no currents. We have children’s life jackets. Babies and small kids can go on a third seat between the parents’ seats
- What Will You Do- 9:30 AM: Meeting at the Meeting Point in Lisbon and start 1 hour drive to Azeitão.
- 10:30 AM: Free hour to buy a pic-nic in a pastry and visit around the town.
- 11:30 AM: Kayak Tour start.
- 4:45 PM: Kayak Tour finish and 1 hour transfer back to Lisbon enjoying the views.
- What Is Included- Guide.
- All taxes.
- All necessary equipment.
- Transfer from and to your Lisbon hotel (other regions, please send a message for a quote).