Conducted in the area classified as World Heritage Site by UNESCO, as well as in the surrounding area called “downtown Porto” this walking tour it will last about three/four hours and visit a selected number of churches, each representing a different moment in art history, architecture and society from Porto.
You won’t merely just walk through with the masses, but rather, live a phenomenal adventure through the religious art.
- What Will You Do- Visit Igreja do Carmo e Carmelitas.
- Visit Capela das Almas.
- Visit Igreja dos Congregados.
- Visit Sé Catedral.
- Visit Igreja de São Francisco.
- Visit Ribeira.
- Visit Oporto center.
- What Is Included- Local tour guide.
- Flexible schedule.
- What Is Not Included- Monuments visits.