Our adventure will start early in the morning, grab a coffee! In a foreign city all streets looks the same- no need to worry about finding us, if you want we can pick you up from your accommodation in Athens. On the way to the boat you will be able to enjoy the fantastic view of the unique streets of Athens.
The excursion begins at Marina Zeas where guests are expected to come on board at 08:45 am. The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees.
Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancients Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the hot fine sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join our optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach.
From there, we move onto the island of Moni. While here, we will serve a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers soft drinks and coffee. Once you finished your feast, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks.
We will make a final journey around 3pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life.
Here you will enjoy the crystal-clear water and sandy beaches of the island, while exploring the breath-taking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. An excellent selection of jewellery, clothes and textiles are available from the locals.
At approx. 4:45pm we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and drinks.
On the islands, you will have the fantastic opportunity to explore the main attractions, buy souvenirs, engage with the locals and experience the Greek life or just simply swim, relax and enjoy.
On the boat, we promise an amazing atmosphere, fruit basket, sweets, snacks and drinks, chill music, stops for swimming and sunbathing.
- What Will You Do- Explore Agistri on your own or join our bicycle tour!
- Swim stop in Moni- jump off the boat!
- Energy-Boosting Power Lunch- Greek Style! Grab a greek beer!
- Explore Aegina- 1st capital of Greece!
- Back on board, laze on the sun deck as we sail back to Athens!
- What To ExpectImagine yourself sailing aboard Alexandros in light winds on a sunny day with your friends and family. Sit back, relax and watch the buzz of the city fading away, while enjoying the peaceful Aegean Sea Horizon. Our adventure will start at 9am from Athens, Marina Zeas and will end at the same port at 7pm.
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up and drop-off from hotels located in Central Athens (if option selected)
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, snacks and cookies
- An amazing day cruise (9:00 – 19:00) around the Saronic Gulf on a beautiful traditional motor-sailing boat
- Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina islands
- Jump off the boat in Moni’s translucent waters
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkeling equipment, water noodles
- Chilled music and amazing atmosphere
- During the trip: fruits, sweets, snacks, coffee, juices, soft drinks etc will be offered
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
- What Is Not Included- The ship has 2 cabins each with a capacity of 2 people. Cabins can be booked in advance for a charge of 120€ subject to availability. In the cabins are included: bottle of wine, fruit basket, towels, amenities.
- Entrance fees for museums or entrance charge sites
- Optional bike tour in Agistri- payment at the rent a bike shop in Agistri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)