Leaving from your hotel in Mendoza in the morning, head south towards San Rafael city. During the trip, you’ll see the natural oasis known as Uco Valley, which landscape consist of deserts, lakes and curious rock formation resulting of the wind erosion.
Arrival to 25 de Mayo Village, to get in touch with local history, as it was on this site in 1805 when Fort San Rafael was founded, being the cornerstone of the city of the same name.
We will continue until reaching the Nihuil Dam, a place elected by nature lovers where you can practice fishing, hiking, water sports and relax surrounded by amazing landscapes.
Discover wonderful sculptures in natural walls forming the canyon, such as hanging gardens, the chair of Rivadavia, the Wax Museum. After walking through the city of San Rafael we will head back to Mendoza.
- What Will You Do- Discover the incredible natural scenery of the Atuel Canyon
- Learn about the local history at Fort San Rafael
- Sit and relax to the sound of the Atuel River
- Tour the lovely city of San Rafael
- Be accompanied by local guides
- What To Expect- Full Day Atuel Canyon Sightseeing Tour from Mendoza, a place elected by nature lovers where you can practice fishing, hiking, water sports and relax surrounded by amazing landscapes.
- What Is Included- Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Round-trip transportation to and from your centrally located Mendoza hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English & Spanish
- What Is Not Included- Meals & Beverages
- Any personal expense