Beginning in the centre of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 5’5 hour-long trip outside the city.
Riding comfortably on our Mercedes Benz Smart electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alta Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside and taste a typical Catalan Vermut.
Once in Alta Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the wine making process of a winery which has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world.
There, you won’t only get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but also get the chance to taste three very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers.
After a relaxing morning and tasting, you will return to Barcelona by train and enjoy the same views you joined in the morning ride. Don’t miss this once in a life time experience!
- What Will You Do- Departure from the meeting point
- We will leave Barcelona by electric Bike and head north, along the Mediterranean coast with its beautiful beaches.
- After an hour-and-a-half ride, we will arrive at Alta Alella’s estate, located in Serralada de Marina Natural Park.
- Winery visit: based solely on organic farming, these wines feature on the wine lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants across the world. We will visit the Alta Alella cellar, a hub for wine tourism.
- Wine Tasting: we will taste three different wines presented by one of the cellar’s professionals.
- Return to Barcelona by train.
- What Is Included- Professional bilingual Guide
- Electric Bike (by Mercedes Benz)
- Vermut by the beach
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines
- Train ticket for the way back
- What Is Not Included- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer