Whether you’re looking for an adventure or just prefer to enjoy a relaxing day out of the city crowds, this is the perfect tour for you! Spend a lovely morning stretching your legs and breathing in the fresh air on our walking tour around la Serra de Collserola – the metropolitan park and natural reserve of Barcelona.
We will see the different kind of species, both vegetal and animal, that are in the Mediterranean forest. Up in the hill of Collserola you will catch the best panoramic views of all of Barcelona. No better place to learn about Barcelona itself, its foundation, development, migrations and districts. We will have the view of the Montseny National Park too.
When we go back to the urban area in Sant Genís dels Agudells we will visit the oldest church in Barcelona, and its cemetery. Moving on to the old quarry of Montbau and Sant Cebrià‘s chapelle, we will bring you to the gardens of Palau de les Heures– Renaissance-style gardens surrounding the former palace which has now become a University Foundation filled with sculptures, water features and ponds.
This tour is an adventure, an education, and a true discovery of Barcelona’s hidden gems. Don’t miss out !
- What Will You Do- Catch the best panoramic views of all of Barcelona, from the top of the hill of Collserola
- Visit the oldest church in Barcelona, Sant Pau del Camp, and its cemetery
- Be enchanted by the gardens of Palau de les Heures
- Discover Barcelona's hidden gems with a local and passionate guide
- Learn about different kind of species (vegetal and animal) that are found in the Mediterranean forest
- What Is Included- Professional guide
- Walking Tour of La Serra de Collserola