Can I tell you a secret? What if I tell you that we have the most completed half day tour in Algarve? 4 hours of magical discoveries in the most magical and fantastic places the western Algarve.
The combination of boat and jeep rides, the coastline entitled to stops including the Fort of Santa Catarina in Praia da Rocha, next to the River Arade, this fortification defended the town and the Arade River bar cooperating with the Castle São João do Arade on the opposite bank of the river in Ferragudo. We will travel through the interior of the small, traditional village of Ferragudo, through narrow streets until the magical view of Ferragudo church. Then come with us to Algar Seco in Carvoeiro where you can cool off inside a natural pool, erosion result of thousands of years. We will then make a quick stop at a local hotel for a session of wine tasting!
After the jeep tour, get aboard our boat and enjoy with us a 2 hour ride, always in safety and in the company of a captain with over 1000 hours of experience, to the fantastic golden coast of the Algarve. Visit the most beautiful rock formations, natural sea caves and discover secret beaches. We promise you will find the exlibris at the Grotto of Benagil, considered recently by the magazine “In other” as the most beautiful natural cave in the world. The tour starts and ends in Portimão.
- What Will You Do- A Jeep tour in around Ferragudo area, and stop in great spots
- Visit the most beautiful sea caves and rock formations, like the Benagil cave
- Taste wine from the Algarve
- What Is Included- Wine tasting at a hotel
- Jeep tour in the interior of the Algarve and in the coast
- Boat tour in the Algarve sea, with all the safety equipment