You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes.
In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend created a unique landscape.
The area consists of kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
Meet our staff in Florence where the tour will begin.
You’ll first reach Manarola a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza a village overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower, in which you can enjoy some free time.
After you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you.
First, you’ll have a typical Ligurian lunch which consists in: seafood starter, handmade pasta ‘trofie’ with Pesto sauce, baked fish with potatoes, tiramisù (wine and water). Then you’ll try the typical “Limoncino” made with fresh lemons from Monterosso.
After lunch you’ll also get the chance to take a swim as this is the biggest village and count with a perfect sandy beach and crystalline water.
After that, you’ll enjoy a 1h boat crossing to Portovenere in which you’ll have the opportunity to see unique views and the villages from a seaside perspective, perfect to take unique photos!
Once in Portovenere you have free time to visit this elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced.
Then take another boat to reach the city of La Spezia where the bus will be waiting for you.
Enjoy a pleasant ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
- What To Expect- Spend your day at the seaside, visit stunning villages take a swim and try best traditional dishes and wines!
- Visit Portovenere
- Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola , Monterosso and Vernazza
- What Is Included- Travel by GT coach or minivan.
- Expert multilingual tour leader.
- Limoncino ligure tasting.
- Ferry boat and train tickets (only train in winter season).
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza.
- Typical Ligurian Lunch in a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso.