Meet your instructor: Etienne, 25, former double champion competitor on the Basque coast, coastal lifeguard and independent surf instructor in the Basque Country.
I will help you push your limits and increase your margin of progress on different spots that will amaze you.
The surf does not stop when you get to stand up and slide to the beach.
On the contrary, this is where it all starts!
This is why I also offer 2-hour refresher courses for ages 9 and up.
Advanced courses are technical and progression courses.
They are carried out offshore, behind the breaking area of the waves and require a little experience of the students.
I will help you to pass a course with technique and advice to make you gain self-confidence and thus push your limits at each session.
For your safety and your learning, I will always be present in the water with you and will help you with the knowledge that I have acquired during my journey to achieve your goals.
The place and the schedules of the courses are fixed “the day before for the next day” according to the sea conditions, the tides and the level of the pupils to adapt as well as possible the practice of surfing day to day for all.
You will therefore have the opportunity to surf on several spots from Bidart to Hendaye, analyze the different waves and discover new settings.
- What Will You DoThe points on which we are working require a small autonomy of the students:
- Analysis of conditions and security
- Techniques to adopt to achieve the objectives set at the start of the session
- Bar passage
- Rowing technique and efficiency
- Spot and series playback
- Placement and positioning
- Wave and turn reading and +
Let's have fun!
- What Is Included- Boards and combinations
- Professional instructor
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Know Before You Go- This course requires a little experience and autonomy of the students in the water.
- The courses depend on weather conditions (swell, wind, tides), so they can be postponed to a time other than that reserved on the site. You will be aware of everything (place and time) the day before the course.
- They can also be canceled in the event of bad conditions, in which case the reimbursement is total.