Come and visit the Natural Park of Serra da Arrábida.
Through a boat trip you will discover this area rich in natural and historical aspects.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy small beaches hidden among the cliffs, to enumerate caves, to observe the ruins of Forte de São Domingos da Baralha and the old warehouses of the fishing structures of the 60s. If the atmospheric and maritime conditions are favorable the boat can get around the Cape, allowing participants to observe the Shrine, the Hermitage of Memory and visualize the dinosaur footprints.
There will surely be time for a stop along one of the beaches or cove for diving in calm, transparent and crystal clear waters.
- What Is Included- Vessel;
- Personal accident insurance;
- Life jackets and other equipments.
- What Is Not Included- Suitable clothing and footwear.
- Slippers and warm sweater (to use in case of need).
- Water and light feed.