Listing ID: 77460
Buenos Aires City Tour With LunchSightseeing tour of Buenos Aires by bus including Lunch at Puerto Madero Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
After being picked up at your hotel in the center of Buenos Aires, head towards the famous Obelisk, passing by Plaza de la Republica, on Avenida 9 de Julio. Get to see this impressive monument, built in 1936 to honor the city’s foundation.
Continue to Plaza de Mayo, an historical and political center, facing Casa Rosada, the official Argentinian President’s office. Be impressed by the imposing buildings surrounding Plaza De Mayo, such as the City Hall and Metropolitan Cathedral, where Pope Francis was Archbishop.
Head South to reach the old San Telmo neighborhood and admire its colonial architecture. Go on to La Boca, one of the oldest neighborhood, with its famous Boca Juniors Stadium and Caminito Street with its colorful houses.
Then, head north again and get a glance into Puerto Madero, the most modern and fashionable neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Drive along Libertador Avenue and reach Palermo district, the widest neighborhood, with lots of parks and green spaces.
Arrive in Recoleta, an elegant and historical neighborhood and have a glimpse into the famous Recoleta Cemetery, its fancy shops and beautiful architectures.
Then, after a 3 hours itinerary across the city’s highlight, your guide will take you to Puerto Madero to have lunch at one of the most distinguished restaurant. You can try different cuts of meat, Argentina’s specialty
- What Will You Do- Tour Buenos Aires from the comfort of an air conditioned coach
- Visit all the city highlights, from the Casa Rosada to La Boca
- Have lunch at a first class restaurant in Puerto Madero
- Go through the main Buenos Aires neighborhoods, such as Palermo and San Telmo
- What To ExpectWith our excursion, you get to see some of the city highlights, such as the obelisk, Plaza de Mayo and San Martín squares, Corrientes and 9 de Julio avenues.Historical neighbourhoods: La Boca and San Telmo, elegant neighbourhoods: Palermo and Recoleta, and the most modern: Puerto Madero.
After the city tour we will have lunch at one of the most distinguished restaurants in Puerto Madero where you can try different cuts of meat and taste a variety of starters, garnishes and desserts. All this in a unique place with an outstanding service
- What Is Included- Pick up from centrally located hotels
- Spanish/English/Portuguese guide
- Three course lunch
- 2 Stops: Plaza De Mayo & Caminito
- What Is Not Included- Hotel drop off
- Drinks during lunch
- TransfersWe will pick you up in your accommodation in Buenos Aires. Passengers must provide accommodation details in order to arrange pick up for them.
Related Interest Points