07:30-08:30 pm: Pick up passengers at hotels, apartments or central points. The tanguería offers a tango class in which the passenger can learn from the steps of the tango. It is a short class that is done before dinner and classes are made by the best professionals of tango. Trainees can be happy about it because they are comfortable and fun classes.
8:30 pm: Dinner begins. The best chefs in town prepare a delicious dinner while the dancers are preparing for the show.
– Chicken Grille, mix greens, parmesan and strands caesar dressing in puff pastry basket.
– Bife Sausage with potatoes towers, Creole sauce and green salad and dried tomatoes.
– Canelones stuffed with ricotta gratin. spinach and walnuts with tomato sauce and bechamel.
– Chicken Involtini with smoked bacon and stuffed with pine mushrooms, ratatouille and balsamic reduction.
– Farajibata Chickpeas. Baked spicy eggplant. Bean sprout salad, mint, cilantro, pickled red onion, cashews and raisins.
– Parfait Of Macarpone. Base chocolate sponge cake, caramel sauce and nuts.
– Panacotta White chocolate on passion fruit coulis and Patagonian red fruits.
– Mousse Piazzolla. Chocolate marquise and orange sponge cake with ice cream American.
– Mineral water
– Wines: Red or White Bodega la Rural.
09:45 pm: The show begins! It’s a great show in which people will be surprised by the skills and quality of the dancers, singers and musicians live. The evening lasts 80 minutes. There is also a selection of wines to the letter of Bodega La Rural, San Felipe in free stalls at dinner and the show. The tangueria offers the best quality, creativity and professionalism in tango shows and it finishes returning to your hotel after a unique dining experience.
- What Will You Do- Enjoy a gourmet three course meal of typical Argentinean gastronomy
- Be amazed by the professional dancers and musicians
- What To ExpectWith live music, an excellent dance group, distinguished singers and the most exquisite dishes accompany an evening with all the feeling for Tango, Piazzolla is one of the best options in Buenos Aires. The perfect acoustics will make your visit an unforgettable evening. The tangueria is a unique space for performing tango shows as it has sophistication, elegance and porteño style. Gourmet three course dinner can be included, to make the most of this experience
- What Is Included- Pick up and drop off at your downtown hotel.
- Tango and folklore show
- Three course dinner (if option selected)