Experience the past and present of Buenos Aires, visiting neighborhoods, admiring architecture, and seeing the best attractions the city has to offer on this sightseeing tour.
The tour starts in the northern part of the city. Explore the neighborhoods of Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta, which are full of large green spaces and beautiful French-style mansions. Here, you’ll make your first stop: a 5-minute picture stop at Floralis Generica, a sculpture made out of steel and aluminum.
Then, stop for a half-hour tour of France Square. Pass by Colon Theater and the Obelisk to reach your third stop, Plaza de Mayo, where the city was born in 1580. Admire the Pink House, the Cabildo, and the Metropolitan Cathedral for about 20 minutes.
Continuing towards the south of the city, breathe in the air of tango in its hometown: San Telmo. You’ll also visit the neighborhoods of La Boca, where one of the most famous stadiums in the world is located: La Bombonera. In La Boca, you can also admire the colorful (tenement houses), home to Italian immigrants at the end of the 19th century, as well as the picturesque street Caminito.
Afterward, you can be dropped off at the meeting point or various other attractions. If the hotel pickup was selected, you can be taken back to your hotel.
- What Will You Do1. You will be picked up from your hotel
2. First stop: a 5-minute picture stop at Floralis Generica,
3. Second stop France square 30 minutes
4. Third stop Plaza de Mayo , 30 minutes
5. Then you will see San Telmo from the van and stop 5 minutes in the Mafalda statue.
6. Fourth stop Caminito 30 minutes
7. Last place to see from the van Puerto Madero
8. Return to your hotel
- What To Expect- Learn about the history of Buenos Aires and visit its main sights
- Visit Floralis Generica, France square, Plaza de Mayo, and La Boca
- See some of the most important points of interest such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk
- What Is Included- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese
- What Is Not Included- Pickup from private apartments is not available.
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Know Before You Go- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles/To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited/ Masks are required, please bring your own
- Your tour will take place in a small group of maximum 18 people
- Unfortunately, this tour can only transport wheelchairs that are foldable/collapsible
- Please note that your exact pick up time will be confirmed by the operator
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in Recoleta, Retiro, Balvanera, San Telmo and Puerto Madero.
Pick up time AM tour between08.45 and 9.45