Experience the past and present of Buenos Aires, visiting neighborhoods, admiring architecture, and seeing the best attractions the city has to offer on this 4-hour sightseeing tour.
The tour starts in the northern part of the city. Explore the neighborhoods of Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta, which are full of large green spaces and beautiful French-style mansions. Here, you’ll make your first stop: a 5-minute picture stop at Floralis Generica, a sculpture made out of steel and aluminum.
Then, stop for a half-hour tour of the Recoleta Cemetery, which contains the graves of notable people including Eva Perón, and a granddaughter of Napoleon. In 2013, CNN listed it among the 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world. Pass by Colon Theater and the Obelisk to reach your third stop, Plaza de Mayo, where the city was born in 1580. Admire the Pink House, the Cabildo, and the Metropolitan Cathedral for about 20 minutes.
Continuing towards the south of the city, breathe in the air of tango in its hometown: San Telmo. You’ll also visit the neighborhoods of La Boca, where one of the most famous stadiums in the world is located: La Bombonera. In La Boca, you can also admire the colorful conventillos (tenement houses), home to Italian immigrants at the end of the 19th century, as well as the picturesque street Caminito.
- What Will You Do1. You will be picked up from your hotel
2. First stop: a 5-minute picture stop at Floralis Generica,
3. Second stop Recoleta Cemetery 30 minutes
4. Third stop Plaza de Mayo , 30 minutes
5. Then you will see San Telmo from the van
6. Fourth stop Caminito 30 minutes
7. Last place to see from the van Puerto Madero
8. Return to your hotel
- What To Expect- Learn about the history of Buenos Aires and visit its main sights
- Visit Floralis Generica, the Mausoleum of Eva Peron at Recoleta Cemetery, Plaza de Mayo, and La Boca
- See some of the most important points of interest such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk
- What Is Included- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese
- What Is Not Included- Pickup from private apartments is not available.
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Know Before You Go- COVID-19 Special information: All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles/To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited/ Masks are required, please bring your own
- Your tour will take place in a small group of maximum 15 people
- Unfortunately, this tour can only transport wheelchairs that are foldable/collapsible
- Please note that your exact pick up time will be confirmed by the operator
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in Recoleta, Retiro, Balvanera, San Telmo and Puerto Madero.
Pick up time AM tour between08.45 and 9.45
Pick up time PM tour between 13.00 and 13.45