Kayak along peaceful waters where the only interruption will be from local sea birds and wildlife calling out as you cruise by. This kayak tour is a gentle paced adventure. Take the time out the breath in the clean salty air and paddle past sand dunes that separate the river from the beach whilst taking in the stunning coastal scenery.
You trip is guided by local nature enthusiasts who will lead you along and point out local features of the environment.
We will stop, throw on the snorkel gear and have a look at the fascinating marine life along the river bank. Take a break on the river bank for a swim and a snack before winding up your tour and heading back to the real world.
This tour last about 2 to 2.5hours. We can meet you in Brunswick Heads or pick you up in Byron Bay.
- What Will You Do- Take in the sites along they way, as we stop on some of the stunning River Beaches that the Brunswick Heads River has to offer
- Enjoy a calm relaxing kayak paddle with the tide, along the beautiful Brunswick Heads River, perfect for all ages and abilities
- See some amazing native wildlife and scenery, from Turtles and Fish to Birds & Dolphins
- What Is Included- 2-hour tour
- Pickup and drop-off to Byron Bay
- Kayaking lesson if needed
- All kayaking equipment
- Light breakfast
- Drinks and refreshments
- Free photos for download
- Secure storage for valuables
- Local guides