Your 3 hour kayak tour will start at our beautiful trailer on the Beach front in Byron Bay where you’ll meet all your fellow paddlers, pair up on the 2 person kayaks and learn the basics of paddling a sit-on-top kayak.
Then we’ll hit the ocean where you can impress your friends (and yourself, just quietly) getting out past the shore break. Once out on the water you’ll learn about local Aboriginal stories and sacred places, paddle along surfing mecca “The Pass”, Wategos millionaire row, and Australia’s most Easterly point Cape Byron.
Keep an eye out for those cheeky dolphins, whales when in season and turtles popping up for a breath of fresh air.
Paddle back to the main beach and enjoy the stunning view of the Byron Bay coast line and lighthouse. You might like to surf a wave back to shore – we will show you how.
- What To Expect- No experience is necessary, our expert guides teach you all you need to know
- Local, professional, and enthusiastic staff
- Explore Cape Byron Marine Park by kayak
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Our team ensures that if you don't see a Dolphin, Turtle or Whale you can come again for free!
- What Is Included- All safety gear
- Pickup and drop-off
- Wetsuits provided in cooler months
- Secure storage area for belongings
- Kayak lesson on the beach before you start
- All kayak equipment
- Light Snacks
- Free WiFi