Begin your full-day trip with a walk along the Caminito del Rey, or King’s Little Pathway, located on the side of the Gaitanes Gorge. Enjoy incredible views of the canyon and river below.
Take a 2.5-hour guided walk that includes the walkway, which is over 3 kilometers long. The pathway is attached to the canyon’s nearly vertical rock face, up to 105 meters above the river.
Next on the tour is a visit to the fully restored Antigua Venta de San Antonio, a 17th-century stagecoach inn. See the stables and carriages as well. Miguel de Cervantes, author of Don Quixote, is said to have stayed here.
Stop for a traditional lunch at a typical restaurant before the return trip.
- What Will You Do- Take a walk on the Caminito del Rey, 105 meters above the river
- Visit the Antigua Venta de San Antonio, a historic stagecoach inn
- Stop to enjoy a typical restaurant lunch
- What Is Included- Qualified multilingual guide
- Round-trip transportation from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Malaga city
- Admission and guided tour of the Caminito del Rey
- Visit to the Antigua Venta San Antonio
- Traditional lunch (beverages included : one drink and water)
- Motorway tolls where applicable
- Civil liability Insurance
- TransfersPlease note that the pick-up point stated on your voucher is our official meeting point in Malaga. If you don't get in contact with us, we assume that you will be there. If you would like to be picked up from another meeting point please get in contact. Attention: we do not stop automatically at the following selection of pick-up points. :
Club la Costa, Recepcion Marina del Sol 7:00 AM
Fuengirola Portillo Bus Stop 07:15 AM
Hotel Gardenia – Main Door 07:25 AM
Bus Stop opposite Hotel Balmoral 07:40 AM
Bus Stop Hotel Triton 07:45 AM
Bus Stop Plaza Solymar(Solbank) 07:50 AM
Main Door Hotel Pez Espada 07:55 AM
Bus Stop ,Av de Palma de Mallorca, opposite Bankia 08:05 AM
Beach Bajondillo, Roundabout Tourist Office 08:20 AM
Beach, Hotel Puente Real 08:25 AM
Malaga Capital: Bus Stop, Avda. de Andalucia 08:45 AM