Canoeing is a sport that allows you to insert the practitioner into the environment, putting you in perfect harmony to observe, smell, touch or even listen without causing changes to your natural behavior.
Thus, we could not stop organizing canoe trips in the Luís Saldanha Marine Park, an integral part of the Arrábida Natural Park, which has the most beautiful and unique marine cliffs in Europe, where cliffs and coves dominate the landscape with its imposing, cutouts, tunnels and crystal-clear caves.
This healthy form of contact with nature encourages cohesion between people, making it a unique practice where there is no hurry, there is no competitiveness but only pleasure.
- What Will You Do- Swimming.
- Cliff jumping.
- What To Expect- Our guides are all locals and they know so well this region and will provide you the best tips.
- Great fun!
- What Is Included- Sit-on-top canoe.
- Life jacket.
- Waterproof bag.
- What Is Not Included- Comfortable footwear that can get wet (sport or sandals).
- Swimming clothes.
- Cap for the head.
- Sun screen.
- Small knapsack.
- A food supplement (for example: fruit and cereal bar).
- Clothes to change after the activity.