Depart early from your Merida hotel and commence the journey to Chichen Itza in a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan. You will visit with a certificated guide, walking the ancient capital of the Mayan empire and discover the mysteries most significant in this arqueological site. Begin your tour in Great Plaza, hailed as the social and spiritual heart of the city.
Continue to the Pyramid of Kukulcan and gaze upward at the iconic structure; marvel at the pyramid’s perfect symmetry. Venture within to lay eyes on the exceptional pre-Colombian Chac Mool sculpture. Next, See, too, the sacrificial Sacred Cenote, from which human skeletons and glittering jewelry were excavated. Next, follow your guide to an ancient collection of buildings constructed during the classical period; see the Temple of Warriors and the House of Mysterious Writings as your guide provides enrapturing explanations.
Explore the site independently until you depart to go restaurant with typical food, Feast upon a delicious buffet of local dishes and special recipes, watching local performers dance to traditional folkloric music, (After that if the completly group is agree you can visit a sinkhole that is very close, you can cool off with its crystal clear waters), to conclude this tour boarding the bus to continue to Riviera Maya (Drop off in buis station).
Your unforgettable moments in the mayan World
- What Will You Do- Departure at 09:00 at your hotel
- Arrival at the Archaeological site at 11:30 approximately. The guide will buy entry tickets for all groups (not included)
- Visit for 2 hours with free time
- Visit with a specialized bilingual guide
- Visit to the Ik'kil cenote (just the completely group is agree, and it depends that time bus departure to continue to Cancun, will be other transportation)
- Buffet lunch with typical food, (drinks at an extra cost)
- Access to bathrooms and dressing rooms in the cenote facilities
- Transportation from your hotel
- After that you´ll aboard in the bus to continue to Tulum or Playa del Carmen (Riviera Maya).
- Arrive to Tulum or Riviera Maya Drop off bus station to 19:00 Hrs approximately
- What Is Included- Transportation
- Driver/professional guide bilingual (English - Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ticket Bus to continue to Tulum or Playa del Carmen
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- TransfersWe will pick you up in your accommodation in Merida. Please contact us after booking to provide your address.
On the day of the tour, please be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching. The staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will address you to the transportation.