Depart early from your Merida hotel and commence the journey to Chichen Itza in a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan. You will visit with a certificated guide, walking the ancient capital of the Mayan empire and discover the mysteries most significant in this archeological site. Begin your tour in Great Plaza, hailed as the social and spiritual heart of the city. Continue to the Pyramid of Kukulcan and gaze upward at the iconic structure; marvel at the pyramid’s perfect symmetry. Venture within to lay eyes on the exceptional pre-Colombian Chac Mool sculpture. Next, See, too, the sacrificial Sacred Cenote, from which human skeletons and glittering jewelry were excavated. Next, follow your guide to an ancient collection of buildings constructed during the classical period; see the Temple of Warriors and the House of Mysterious Writings as your guide provides enrapturing explanations. Explore the site independently until you depart to go restaurant with typical food, Feast upon a delicious buffet of local dishes and special recipes, watching local performers dance to traditional folkloric music, (After that if the complete group agrees you can visit a sinkhole that is very close, you can cool off with its crystal clear waters), to conclude this tour boarding the bus to continue to Riviera Maya (Drop off in bus station).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Take comfortable clothes
Adult: Ages 12 & Older
Child: Ages 4-11
Infant: Ages 0-3
- What Will You Do- 9:00 hrs: Departure from your hotel in Merida.
- 11:30 hrs: Arrival at the archaeological site, the guide will buy tickets for all groups (not included).
- Visit for 2 hours with free time.
- Visit with a specialized bilingual guide.
- Visit the cenote Ik'kil (only if the entire group agrees, and depends on the bus departure time to continue to Cancun, will be another means of transport).
- Buffet lunch with typical food, (drinks at an additional cost).
- Access to bathrooms and dressing rooms in the cenote facilities.
- Transportation from your hotel.
- After that, you will board the bus to continue to Playa del Carmen or Tulum.
- 19:00 hrs: Arrival in Playa del Carmen or Tulum.
- What Is Included- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to tulun or playa del carmen
- Ticket bus to continue to Cancun
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Infant meals not included
- TransfersWe will pick you up in your accommodation in Merida. Please contact us after booking to provide your address.
On the day of the tour, please be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching. The staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will address you to the transportation.