Fatima is one of the largest and most important places of pilgrimage in the world, with more than 1 million visitors per year.
The greatest pilgrimages to Fatima take place annually on May 13.
The Monastery of Batalha, classified by Unesco as a World Heritage Site, is a gothic monastery that was born from the vow made by D. João I to Santa Maria da Vitoria, as a thank you for the victory over the Castilian troops in the battle of Aljubarrota (August 14, 1385).
The Monastery of Alcobaça, Unesco Heritage in Portugal, founded in 1178 and where Pedro and Inês de Castro are buried. They lived one of the most beautiful stories of love but with a very tragic end.
- What Will You Do- Fátima.
- Visit to the Sanctuary.
- Visit to Basílica of Santíssima Trindade.
- Visit to the House of the Three Little Shepherds.
- Batalha Monastery.
- What To Expect- Transport of passengers from the hotel or place of reference to the places of visit;
- Tourist information;
- A unique and peaceful Tour.
- Flexible schedules and itineraries.
- What Is Not Included- Meals.
- Entrance tickets to monuments (you decide if you want to visit some of the monuments).