So close to Arusha town, this ‘little jewel’ of a park provides the opportunity for an excellent day-trip. It’s easy to plunge into the wild world of Africa, especially when you can walk past the plump zebras, restless buffalos and long-necked giraffes grazing in the 100 meters from you. Of course, you cannot come closer than 50 meters but every “naturalist” can sense this tremendous feeling of unity with nature of Africa.
Here you might see buffalo and elephant,zebras and antelope, plus some of the 400 recorded bird species. An early morning hotel pick-up ensures you get the most from this incredible day-trip.
- What Will You DoArusha National Park
From Arusha City, we pick you up from your hotel with picnic lunch boxes at around 08.00 for your short, one-hour drive to take you to Arusha National Park. The Arusha National Park is the only park in Northern Tanzania where you may experience a walking safari. Take a morning trek with a national park armed ranger, you will walk in the tropical forest and watch animals outside the car. The most amazing thing is that you will be able to walk up to the crater of Meru (the second highest peak of Tanzania and the fifth highest peak of Africa) which is located right in the park.
After the walking safari, a jeep will drive you to the furthest part of the park the – Ngurdoto crater and the Momela lakes where you can see pink flamingos as well as many other animals on your way. At around 17.00, we make the short return journey back to Arusha City, where we should arrive around 18.00 to drop you off at your hotel.
- What To Expect- Private guided tour to Arusha National Park starting from Arusha
- Walk in the tropical forest and watch animals outside the car.
- Enjoy unlimited game drive.
- See the beautiful pink flamingos.
- Taste our New SUV(2016-2019) custom made Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 with pop-up roof.
- Bottled water, Coffee/tea, soft drinks, a bottle of wine throughout the tour.
- What Is Included- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transfer to / from Arusha National Park from Arusha town.
- National park entrance fee
- Walking safari.
- Game drive.
- Transport: 4x4 Custom built –Toyota Land Cruiser equipped with pop-up roof, Opening Sliding windows, Seat Belts, Refrigerator for cooling drinks, one pair of binoculars per couple, Eco friendly Trash Bag, Wi-Fi on board during safari, Charging Outlets type Plug G for charging Cameras and smart phones.
- Professional Driver guide that speaks English, French, Germany,Italian and Spanish.
- Bottled water, Coffee/tea, soft drinks, a bottle of wine.
- Taxes:18% VAT (Value Added Tax)
- What Is Not Included- Tips for the guide
- Canoe safari