Only 30 minutes from Portugal’s capital city Lisbon, Sesimbra is one of Europe’s best destination to spot the bottle nose dolphins in the wild.
Get your friends and family together to visit these amazing animals in the wild and learn all about their habits, features and behaviors while enjoying your tour on one of our dolphin watching boats.
Experience unforgettable moments, particularly for younger audiences, and for all those that are seeking to go on a dolphin watch tour in their natural habitat for the first time!
On the return swim and snorkel in a secluded bay of the Arrábida Natural Park while tasting a local moscatel wine – experience all the highlights of Sesimbra region. Stand Up Paddle board may also be available.
In the dolphin watching tours both short-beaked common dolphins and bottle nose dolphins are a frequent sight while cruising through Luiz Saldanha marine park. Pilot whales, dwarf sperm whales and even Orcs can also be spotted along Sesimbra’s coastline!
- What Will You Do09:00 am - Meet in the designated transfer location and head out south towards the lovely village of Sesimbra.
10:00 am - Safety briefing with our staff and crew that will escort you along the tour. Depart from Sesimbra's Harbour.
11:00 am - Get to the Maritime Park where we will meet the botlle nose dolphins. We will brief you about this amazing sea mamals and all the efforts to there preservation.
12:00 pm - Arrive at Armação Bay were you can dive and swim in this amazing sheltered bay. There you will find na old fort as well some fisherman's old fishing houses. Our local guides will do a story telling about this beautiful place and its history along the ages. We have onboard SUP boards that you can use up on request.
01:00 pm - Tour returns to Sesimbra bay. Transfer will take you back to Lisbon centre.
02:00 pm - Arrive in Lisbon
- What To Expect- Have the experience of watching the wild bottle nose dolphins and their behavior as the only resident group in a river estuary in Europe.
- Be briefed about the conservation efforts and about the history of the maritime park that stretches from the northern coastal area of Sesimbra's Espichel cape up to the Setubal peninsula.
- Our local experienced guides will tell you some stories about the magnificent coast of the Arrábida and their traditions.
- Before heading back home we all will jump in to the water in one of the most pristine bays Portugal have to offer and enjoy a relaxing morning with a stand up paddle board cruise along the bay!
- Once back in the Sesimbra marina you will have the option to take a refreshing shower in our facilities and check out to Lisbon not before we send you by email some of the wonderful pictures of the cruise.
- What Is Included- Private transfer (Lisbon to Sesimbra and back to Lisbon)
- Boat tour with storytelling
- Welcome drink and waters for all participants
- Dolphin watching tour with licensed guides
- Use of our facilities in Sesimbra harbour - Wifi / Toilets / Showers
- Activity insurance for all participants
- What Is Not Included- All except the mentioned
- Know Before You Go- Remember to bring sunscreen, comfortable shoes and a bathing suit
- Transfers- We will pickup you up and drop you off in Lisbon city center. More details will be in your ticket.
- Transfer payment included in final price