Listing ID: 34710
Dolphin Watching Boat Tour In Sagres
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Join us in this amazing experience in search of dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat.
Meet your guide 30 minutes before departure at Sagres fishing harbour. After doing the check-in, you will have a briefing about the marine life in our coast and safety on board.
On board our marine biologist provides all the information about the sighting and on the return you still has the chance to admire unique landscapes of the Vincentina Coast.
The most commonly observed species of small cetaceans are the Common Dolphin (Delphinus delphis), the Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) and the Boto (Phocoena phocoena) during most of the year. There are other species that can be seen such as the Risso’s Dolphin (Grampus griseus), the Scratched Dolphin (Stenella coeruleoalba) and the Orca (Orcinus orca).
Occasionally we can see whales on their migratory route where the most frequent species whose sightings in 2012 increased were the Dwarf Whale (Balaenoptera acutorostrata) and the Common Whale (Balaenoptera physalus).
- What To Expect- Come and enjoy a trip in the Atlantic Ocean, in the open sea, in a inflatable rigid boat inthe discovery of marine life.
- Unforgettable moments with the presence of dolphins and some unexpected encounters with whales, turtles or sharks always accompanied by seabirds.
- Watching marine life in freedom is something unique and inexplicable.
- An educational and fun activity for the whole family where the adrenaline reigns, the joy and the opportunity of a dream come true.
- What Is Included- Dolphin watching boat tour
- Guide and marine biologist on board
- Life jackets (adults and children)
- Waterproof jackets
- Books about marine life
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Know Before You Go- As a tourist company our mission is to make known our natural heritage but with the commitment to preserve and conserve marine life and nature.
- Our priority is the welfare of the animals so we follow the rules of conduct established in order to avoid interfering in their initial behavior.
- We aim to contribute to the research through the scientific data we collect during our journey, to share this data with research associations in order to know more and better the species.
- It is our duty to raise awareness and alert those who visit us to the serious problem of marine pollution that we have our environmental project under way.
Hell ride on a wavy ocean - would do it again