Your 5 hours catamaran tour begins in the morning at the Albufeira Marina and will take you to enjoy the incredible sensation of cruising in the open sea to the discovery and observation of dolphins. At lunchtime we will make a stop at a secluded beach to enjoy a barbecue prepared by the crew. You will also visit some of the most emblematic caves and rocky formations of this region of the Algarve coast.
This activity is usually held on the Belize Third Catamaran, the first in the Algarve with these characteristics, built specifically for the observation of cetaceans and equipped with free wifi.
After leaving the Marina the vessel heads to West, always along the coast, to make known the landscaped scenery of the south coast of Portugal, to the area of Nossa Senhora da Rocha
and Carvoeiro. The captain will move the catamaran to a beach where all passengers will move to a our support vessels and disembark. Here the crew will prepare your lunch and you will have a free time to swim, relax and use our snorkel and SUP equipment.
While we are on the beach, enjoy a delicious barbecue and the open bar. The lunch menu includes grilled shrimp, grilled fish, mixed meat, potato chips, Algarve salad, seasonal fruit. Also, enjoy the open bar of beer, sangria, soft drinks, water, red wine and white wine. Other alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase.
Later the passengers return to the main vessel to start searching for dolphins. The boat can easily reach 30 miles per hour and distance to several miles offshore in this fun adventure. The vessel will remain really close to these fantastic creatures, and there will be enough time to watch and take pictures of the dolphins. After that, we will return to the Marina de Albufeira.
Terms & Conditions:
– Check-in must be made up to 30 minutes before the activity, at our meeting point in the Marina of Albufeira.
– Bar open exclusively on the beach and subject to responsible consumption.
– The activity is forbidden to children under 3 years.
– It is forbidden to bring food and drink on board.
– Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
– Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years. Proof of identification may be requested at check-in or at the bar.
– The company is not liable for material damages of personal property during the experience, so we advise that you ensure their adequate protection.
– If the weather conditions are not favorable to the landing on the secluded beach, the BBQ will be held on the beach of Ferragudo.
From May to October, in case the customer does not see dolphins, there is no right to a refund. However, it has the possibility to mark another experience with a credit of equivalent value to Dolphins & Grottos, except for the Parachute and Fishing activities.
a) If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so up to 48 hours in advance of the experience. Canceling within the 48 hour period does not grant a refund, except when submitting a medical certificate.
b) In the event that the company cancels its experience due to maritime-atmospheric conditions or unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be offered. If this change is not possible, a full refund will be made.
- What Will You Do- Cruise along the golden coast of the Algarve and see some beautiful rock formations
- Have a delicious BBQ on a beach, enjoy an open bar and use our SUP or snorkeling equipment
- Watch wild dolphins swimming in their natural habitat with a respectful crew
- What Is Included- Catamaran tour
- Live commentary on board
- Water sports equipment on the beach (snorkel and SUP)
- Barbecue for lunch on a beach (grilled shrimp, grilled fish, mixed meat, potato chips, Algarve salad, seasonal fruit)
- Open bar on the beach (water, soft drinks, beer, sangria, white wine and red wine)