Delve into the culture of the pubs and visit the most emblematic places in Dublin with the Tour Temple Bar, the history of the Irish Pubs, a must for the most important Irish pubs in the neighborhood for their antiquity, style and history.
While we walk through the city, our guide in Spanish will tell us anecdotes and curiosities to understand the important role that pubs play in the daily life of the Irish and their passion for bars. We will also learn a little more about whiskey and beer, mainly from the famous Guinness black beer.
We will start with the traditional Irish pub, knowing its many years of history; continuing through the Victorian pub and its many ornamental details. We will also see the famous wall of fame, with portraits of U2, Van Morrison and Sinnead O’Connor, and the corner of Temple Bar, the neighborhood’s flagship. We will enjoy the best live music of a pub inspired by the brewery style, finishing our explanation in the well known and hilarious Celtic style pub.
- What To Expect- What does "craic" mean for an Irishman?
- Why do funerals in Ireland end in a bar with a round of beers?
- Where does the passion of the Irish for bars and beer come from?
- What is the name "porter" (black beer)?
- How is the English pub different from the Irish pub?
- Why in the high average age it was thought that beer had healing powers?
- What alcoholic beverage was called "water of life"?
- What does "pub" really mean? And who were its true creators?
- Why did some pubs have such striking names as "The Blue Leg" or "The Flying Horse"?
- What is the most photographed corner of Dublin?
- What does the symbol of the clover of some establishments mean?
- What Is Included- Walking tour
- Guide in Spanish