To enter this Reserve you must take a small boat on the pier that will cross you through beautiful mangroves that inside protect this wonderful place. Upon disembarking you can admire the beauty of nature, palapas where you can place your hammock and rest, wooden chairs and tables where you can eat and share with your family a pleasant time, a bridge over the channel that communicates you to other places, Sailing trails that take you in search of sightings of species of the area and all this very close to its cenotes and eyes of water.
It has 3 cenotes and two eyes of water, the first is the cenote Ferns of crystal clear waters and shallow ideal for younger children, next to it is the first waterhole where, because it is so narrow, one can only cool feet. The opposite is the second eye of water that is like a small jacuzzi where its crystal clear waters invite you to stay for a long time.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Take comfortable clothes
- What Will You Do- Departure at 09:00 hrs at your hotel
- Arrival at the Archaeological site at 10:00 approx. the guide will buy entry tickets for all groups (not included)
- Will visit for 1:30 hours with free time
- Will visit with a specialized bilingual guide
- After that will go to Corchito is a reserve natural, there will swim for 45 minutes approx, then go to progress beach to eat delicious seafood, (isn't include)
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Arrive at Merida City to 15:00 Hrs approximately
- What Is Included- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Drinks and meals
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off in your accommodation in Merida. Please contact us after booking to provide your address.
On the day of the tour, please be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching. The staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will address you to the transportation.