The combination of the bulky tires in a dynamic 125mm frame and powerful electric motor results in an experience that amplifies the best of mountain bikes: discover the energy flow and enjoy the best rails of the Peneda-Gerês National Park … up and down!
The activity has a duration of +/- 3 hours, and around 40 km long off rood in a eco route of high scenic beauty (always beside the river).
- What To ExpectEasy: Difficulty Easy. It can be performed by almost everyone.
Participants: Activity achievable from the 4 participants.
Duration: The activity lasts 2 to 3 hours.
Meals: Food on account of the client.
Accommodation: Accommodation at the client's expense.
- What Is IncludedEquipment: All personal and collective protective equipment is included and eBikes KTM Kapoho 274.
- What Is Not Included- Sunblock (recommendation).
- Food and water;
- transport to the meeting point.
- TransfersThe transfer service is available in:
- Braga (around 10h am). This service has a price of 5€/ person.
- Porto (around 09h am). The transfer service has a price of 15 €/person.
- Viana do Castelo (around 09:30h am).
The transfer service has a price of 15€/ person.
- Guimarães (around 09h am). The transfer service has a price 10 €/person.