This tour was design for everyone who wants to know the wanders of Peneda Gerês National Park in an authentic and personalized way. It’s perfect for those who are not a born sportsman, but wants to enjoy the best that nature has to offer far away from the crowds.
Our mountain electrical bikes offer the big advantage to get to know the most beautiful trails, going further in less time and without getting too tired of cycling.
Always accompanied by our local guides, who knows the area better that anyone else, you have the opportunity to discover the typical mountain Portuguese villages, visit waterfalls and natural pools and appreciate all the panoramic landscapes along the way.
Small groups are formed, which gives us the ability to provide a unique and personalized experience by adjusting the tour to the group capabilities making it easier or harder.
It is an experience full of adventure, fun and beautiful landscapes in a course of approximately 25km (that can be adjusted to the level of the clients) with 900meters-drop. The trip can be tailored from beginners to intermediate riders.
- What Will You Do1. The activity starts at the meeting point, located at Entre Ambos-os-Rios. The guide will give you a small briefing of the activity and all the equipment needed: ebike, helmet, gloves and sunglasses.
2. Sobredo: Sobredo is a typical mountain village where you can closely observe the daily lives of the locals, visiting the famous granaries and the Santo Amaro chapel.
3. Germil (fojo do lobo): Following a winding mountain road with deep valleys and stunning views, you reach Fojo do Lobo in Germil, a rural heritage. Although the date of construction is unknown, there are documented references in the 1758 Parish Memories.
4. Lourido: Lourido is a typical mountain village where we can closely observe the daily lives of the people who live here. The road from Lourido to Ermida is winding and narrow, but it is one of the roads that have a privileged view of the most beautiful lagoons and waterfalls in the park where we can stop to refresh.
5. Ermida: It’s a small village isolated in the heart of the Serra Amarela, which can be found in the highest point of the mountain and has a beautiful panoramic view. From the viewpoint it’s possible to frame a splendid landscape over the entire path you took to get there.
6. The tour ends at the meeting point located at Entre Ambos-os-Rios.
- What Is Included- Local qualified guides
- Equipment: KTM Macina Kapoho 2973 2020, gloves, helmet, sunglasses
- Personal insurance and civil liability
- Photos and videos
- What Is Not Included- Food and water
- Transport to the meeting point
- Know Before You Go- It’s about 25km with 900 meters-drop
- It’s mandatory to know how to ride a bike
- Difficulty: Easy. It can be performed by almost everyone
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 people per booking
- TransfersThe transfer service is available in:
- Braga . This service has a price of 5€/ person.
- Porto. The transfer service has a price of 15 €/person.
- Viana do Castelo. The transfer service has a price of 15€/ person.
- Guimarães. The transfer service has a price 10 €/person.