We provide several tours around the city and south river bay Costa Caparica beaches that will help you to know better our city on a safe and fun way!
You can opt by one of our tours:
1 – The “Viewpoints Tour” – All point of views of the city.
2 – The “Discovery Tour” – A trip to the past, with the Tagus river with a backdrop. With the ability to test the famous pastel de Belem.
3 – The “Tram 28 Tour” – An alternative to the mythical tram 28 , can now be traveled without feeling like a sardine in a can and with your wallet safe in your pocket.
You can also enjoy the ” world’s best chocolate cake ” and the best pastel cream of Lisbon.
4 – The “Caparica Tour” – This wonderful tour allows you to see the city from a unique perspective of the Tagus River, as we will cross the two banks of the river in a ferry. Already on the south bank, the discovery of the most beautiful urban beach in the world will for sure entice a dip in the water or a lunch by the ocean.
- What Will You Do- You will choose a tour that better fits your needs.
- You will get to know all the interesting points from where you pass and stop.
- You will stop anywhere you want to take some awesome pictures.
- You will feel the real Lisbon by passing so near the local people.
- What To Expect- You can expect an awesome tour with a local experienced guide.
- Taste the best chocolate cake in the world, the famous pastel de nata, or if you prefer, eat at the beach a nice and fresh fish just caught in the ocean.
- You will know the best viewpoints in the city.
- You will have a great time with our guides!
- What Is Included- Guide.
- Pastel de nata.
- Lots of fun!