Starting from the center of Madrid, we’ll drive for approximately one hour to San Lorenzo de El Escorial to show you the inside of the Monastery, built in the sixteenth century under the command of Felipe II, the Royal Palace, Pantheon of the Kings and the Infantes, Chapter Rooms, Cloister of the Four Evangelists and the Basilica.
After about ten minutes by bus, we’ll go to the Valley of the Fallen, where you will appreciate the colossal cross over 150 meters high, the Basilica and Crypt excavated in the rock of the mountain and of course, we will enjoy spectacular views of the Sierra Madrileña.
Return to Madrid for a short break and lunchtime (lunch not included)
Then we’ll continue to Segovia, visit the Plaza del Acueducto, Town Hall Square, the exterior of the Gothic Cathedral and of course the interior of the Alcázar of the 12th century, former fortified residence of the kings of Castile, plus a walk on foot through the city, all accompanied by our expert guide.
Upon our arrival in Madrid, the activity ends at Plaza España with Gran Vía.
– Do not forget your photo camera
– We recommend the use of comfortable shoes.
– Not wheelchair accessible.
- What Is Included- Visit with official guide (bilingual)
- Transport with air conditioning
- Entrance and guided visit to the Monastery
- Entrance and guided visit to the Basilica
- Segovia Walking tour
- Entrance and visit to the Alcázar de Segovia
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Entrances to monuments not specified