One of the most enthralling treks on earth Everest Base Camp Trek takes you to the mighty Everest region along Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with so much to offer. The trekkers have their trip of lifetime exploring the adventurous trails to the base camp of world’s tallest mountain. The majestic sights of Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho-Oyu , Mt. Everest make you wanting to come back for the rest of your life.
Further, the historical Tengboche monastery offers fascinating information on Buddhism practices and their religious significance in this part of the world. Everest Base Camp Trek is undoubtedly the best trek in the Himalayas with its natural, historical, cultural and geological significance.
Experience a trek to Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world at 8848 m above sea level. This trek follows in the footsteps of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary, and you will pass numerous Sherpa valleys before you reach Everest Base Camp. The trail winds its way through Sagarmatha National Park, home to several 8000 meter peaks.
The tiny airstrip of Lukla is the gateway of the trek to Everest base camp. Pass outstanding Sherpa valleys and the bustling towns of Sherpa people, Namche Bazaar and Khumjung. The trail is dominated by the rhododendron forest and some of the Himalayan fauna can be seen. The monasteries, chhortens and mani walls are common scenery along the trail of Everest base camp. The glacial moraine trail at the upper part makes the journey an adventurous one. Enjoy the views of the magnificent Himalayas.
Trekking enthusiasts find the alpine setting blissful and spiritually solacing. Acclimatization comes as a part of the Everest base camp trek to avoid altitude sickness. The best seasons for the Everest base camp trek are March to May and September to November.
- What Will You DoITINERARY
Day 1:Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m)
Day 2:Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km
Day 3:Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Day 4:Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km
Day 5:Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km
Day 6:Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 4km
Day 7:Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest
Day 8:Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice
Day 9:Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 20km
Day 10:Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft): 19km
Day 11:Fly to Kathmandu
- What To Expect- Follow the epic trail through the alpine region
- Pass through Sherpa valleys and learn about Buddhist culture
- See the alpine flora and fauna
- Enjoy the magnificent views of the Himalayas
- Beautiful Local culture and nature combination
- Mountain Views and Scenes
- Local Animal husbandry and live hood style
- What Is Included- Airport pick-up and drop off.
- All ground transport in private vehicle.
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes.
- First aid medical kit.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- Sleeping bags and Down jackets for the trek (should be refunded after trek)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- Trekkers' information management system (TIMS) fee.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- What Is Not Included- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Beverage bills, bar bills, telephone bills and Personal expenses.
- Extra night accommodation and meals in Kathmandu because of late departure or early return from the mountain due to any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 10 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Know Before You Go- Day pack (25–35 liters),Pack cover
- Sleeping bag comfortable to 0°F (dependent upon season, weather forecast and personal preference) optional
- Waterproof hiking boots,Camp shoes (down booties or running shoes)
- LED headlamp with extra batteries
- Trekking poles,Trekking Clothing
- Wicking, quick-dry boxers or briefs (3)
- Wicking, quick-dry sports bra (for women)
- Heavyweight long underwear bottoms
- Mid weight long underwear bottoms
- Mid weight long underwear top
- Wool or synthetic T-shirts (2)
- Mid weight fleece or soft-shell jacket (2)
- Convertible hiking pants
- Fleece pants or insulated pants
- Lightweight waterproof/breathable rain jacket
- Lightweight waterproof/breathable rain pants
- Mid weight fleece gloves or wool gloves
- Liner gloves
- Mid weight fleece/wool winter hat
- Sun hat,Mid weight wool or synthetic socks (3 pairs)
- Liner socks (optional)
- Sunglasses.Sun lotion 35 to 50
- Water Bottle,Slippers
- Towels,Rain coat
- Personal medicine kits
- You can send your inquiry via the form below.