There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. You’ll have a chance to enjoy a full day to soak in the sun, have fun, relax and enjoy amazing views, with a knowledgeable and friendly crew. In the morning the crew will provide you with morning tea.
With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will enjoy a day that includes swimming, island and beach stops across the Harbour. Site stops include Athol Bay, Shark Island and Chowder or Watsons Bay, with the final stop including an Aussie BBQ lunch served aboard the vessel and time for fun group activities on the beach.
You will enjoy use of stand-up paddleboards throughout the day, with the option to participate in a group beach volley ball game after lunch. Join this funfest on Sydney Harbour, swimming, laughing, relaxing and exploring your way through the most beautiful harbour in the world.
The harbour beaches tour is suitable for friends, families and visiting guests, to discover the harbour and enjoy Sydney’s sunshine and views in a fun and relaxed manner.
- What Will You Do- Explore Sydney Harbour and it's beaches with a full day harbour catamaran cruise
- Make a stop in Athol Bay, Shark Island and Chowder or Watsons Bay
- Enjoy use of stand-up paddle boards throughout the day, with the option to participate in a group beach volley ball game after lunch
- A day filled with fun, swimming, laughing and relaxing on the most beautiful harbour in the world.
- What Is Included- 6 hour day tour with a mix of sea and land activities, cruising aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
- Morning tea aboard the vessel
- Social Aussie BBQ lunch aboard the vessel
- Drinking water aboard the vessel