Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip from Lisbon.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima (Portuguese: Nossa Senhora do Rosário da Fátima) is one of most famous Marian shrines in the world. Some four million people visit Fatima each year, drawn by apparitions of the Virgin Mary reported by three local shepherd children in 1917.
You will also visit the medieval town of Óbidos, glimpse into a fisherman’s life in the seaside village of Nazaré and marvel at the ornate architecture of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Batalha Monastery.
- What Will You Do- Day trip to Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos from Lisbon in a small group.
- Visit the shrine of Our Lady of Fatima.
- See the Monastery of Batalha, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean from the Nazaré cliffs.
- Explore the fishing town of Nazaré and the romantic medieval village of Óbidos.
- What Is Included- Pick-up from hotel or accommodation.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch.