Visit one of Europe’s most important spiritual and pilgrimage sites.
In this half-day tour, you will learn interesting facts about the Apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima to the three little shepherds, Lúcia, Francisco, and Jacinta, in 1917. Besides, you will learn the importance of these events for the Portuguese society even today.
See closely the Chapel of the Apparitions and the Basilica where the tombs of the three cousins are located. In a recent modern construction, do not forget to visit the Holy Trinity Church.
In the Shrine of Fatima, you can also find a fragment of the Berlin Wall. The piece of the Iron Curtain has been in Fátima since 1994 and was donated by a Portuguese immigrant in Germany at the time of the fall of the wall that divided the world.
Before returning, enjoy the free time for religious activities and to attend Mass.
Please be aware that some tours include Walking Tours. We kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
Please be at the pick-up location 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- What Will You Do- Discover the story of Apparitions of Fatima
- Explore the life of the Three Shepherds of Fatima
- Find a fragment of the Berlin Wall donated to the Shrine of Fatima
- Be amazed by the Catholic Faith in Cova da Iria, in Fatima
- What Is Included- Transport and Guided Visit
- Free time in the Shrine
- Pick-up at selected hotels in central Lisbon (under request)
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees to museums/ monuments, unless specified
- Food and Drink, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Hotel drop off
- Gratifications (Optional)
- TransfersPick ups are made before the beginning of the tour
Pick-up at central hotels in Lisbon (free of charge)
Hotels in Cascais and Estoril – 8€ per person paid to the driver.
Drop off in Lisbon’s city center