Feel Aveiro is to go through its many canals, to discover the Lagoon and its mysterious spots.
Aveiro is a world, where there are thousands of possibilities for a day full of emotions. Explore the salt works and the salty essence of the city, admire the banks on board of a moliceiro – the traditional boat – and discover the majestic Art Nouveau buildings, are some of the possible emotions Aveiro can share with you.
Last but not least, the delicious experience of tasting the typical ovos moles and the traditional gastronomy will ensure all your senses will be involved in this adventure. It is, therefore, a city to feel with all the keen senses.
- What Will You DoThis experience consists in:
- Pedestrian walk through the Beira Mar neighborhood and historic city center with special emphasis on architectural heritage of the Art Nouveau style and the Art of Portuguese tiles.
- Moliceiro ride through the city canals.
- Touristic train tour around the city.
- Tasting of traditional ovos moles.
- Lunch at a typical restaurant.
- What To ExpectAveiro is a place of a thousand nooks and corners often only accessible through the eyes of those who know exactly where and what to look for. Our wish is to provide you with that authentic and enriching perspective and to give you full access to the region’s many treasures. Feeling Aveiro is, in our view, to feel the city as the locals feel it. It is an escape to the routine and monotony of everyday life through different itineraries, which cover several points not to be missed in this area.
- What Is Included- Lunch in a typical restaurant with starters, main course, dessert and drinks.
- Touristic train tour.
- Ride on board of a moliceiro, the typical boat.
- Tasting of ovos moles.
- Visit accompanied throughout the circuit.
- Civil Liability and Personal Accidents Insurance required by Turismo de Portugal.