Beginning the tour at the Marima Square. Learn a little about the history and the importance of the area, before the tour will stroll through Malaga Park. A mediterranean garden in a renaissance and baroque style, considered one of the most important public parks in Europe as it holds exotic flora.
Looking over the Port of Malaga, on of the oldest in the world that is still in use. From this location you will be able to see the Alcazaba fortress and Gibralfaro castle. As you walk along the Muelle Uno shopping promenade, you will pass by “The Cube”, the term given to the Pompidou Centre in Malaga, before moving on to the Muelle Dos promenade, with its Palmeral de las Sorpresas walkway, a modern and elegant complex with extensive greenery.
From the Plaza de la Marina square, you will continue along the pedestrian heart of Malaga: the Marqués de Larios street, considered to be one of the most elegant nineteenth-century streets in the whole of Spain. You will take in such emblematic streets and passageways as the Pasaje de Chinitas, Calle Santa María, Calle Cister and Calle Alcazabilla. Visit the Alcazaba, Malaga’s old palatial fortress, whose name in Arabic means citadel, and where history and beauty come together in a single setting. Then onto the Roman Theatre and opposite the Customs building, to see the Roman, Moorish and Renaissance cultures come together within just a few meters, which makes this spot truly special.
Taste the history, as you will stop at one of the most traditional wineries, or bodegas, in Malaga to sample the local cuisine and enjoy some local wine, to the delight of palate. After some free time for lunch and shopping, you will end this visit with a stop at one of the 10 best rooftop terraces in Malaga, where you can enjoy some magnificent photo opportunities and relax.
- What Will You Do- Enjoy Malaga in all its maritime, botanical, culinary and picturesque glory
- Arrive at the Port of Malaga, one of the oldest in the world and today one of the most important cruise terminals in Spain
- Visit the Alcazaba, Malaga's old palatial fortress
- Taste local wine, to the delight of your palate, plated with complimentary snacks
- What Is Included- Qualified multilingual guide
- Admission and guided tour of Alcazaba de Malaga
- Malaga food tasting ( 2 wines and 2 tapas )
- Enjoy the views of one of the terrace of Málaga
- Civil Liability Insurance