Take a day trip into the mountains and beyond into Norway and the beautiful fjord city of Narvik on-board one of our comfortable vehicles. Heading off along the shore of scenic Lake Torneträsk – the sixth largest and second deepest lake in Sweden – the tour slowly follows the famous Navvy Trail, giving a chance to see beautiful mountain vistas, frozen waterfalls and stunning Arctic valleys before stopping at the border to enjoy the magnificent views and to take photos.
The tour continues up and over Björnfjell – a stunning Norwegian mountain dotted with small grass roofed cottages, before meandering down the mountain, where small birch trees give way to large evergreens, and dramatic mountains fall steeply down into the Norwegian Fjord. The beach is the next stop where you will have the opportunity to take in the spectacular vistas across the open water flanked by massive mountains on either side. Finally you will arrive in Narvik where you will enjoy a complimentary norwegian fish lunch and explore the city.
This beautiful journey to Narvik includes an entrance ticket to the newly built Narvik War Museum and Narvik Visitors Centre. This state-of-the-art facility, completed in June 2016, offers a glimpse of what life looked like in these majestic Fjords during the Nazi occupation of World War II. During your time in Narvik you can also choose to wander through the streets of the city and discover your own adventure, enjoy a visit to the local shopping mall and come home with a souvenir from your visit. Don’t miss this beautiful journey to the fjords of Norway!
Please note: In the unlikely event that the road to Narvik is closed and causes us to cancel the adventure you will be offered three alternatives:
1. You can choose to enjoy a guided day trip to the Icehotel with one of our professional guides.
2. You can choose to receive a credit of 1495 SEK that can be applied to any of our activities or transfers.
3. You can choose to receive a full refund of 1495 SEK.
- What Will You DoTake a day trip into the mountains and beyond into Norway and the beautiful fjord city of Narvik.
Enjoy a complimentary norwegian fish lunch and explore the city.
Entrance ticket to the newly built Narvik War Museum and Narvik Visitors Centre.
Experience the Norwegian fjord!
- What To ExpectA remarkable experience that will give you a lot of new information and memories that will last many years ahead!
- What Is IncludedLunch.
Narvik Museum entrance ticket.
- What Is Not IncludedDrinks to the lunch. Only water is included.
- TransfersAbisko Mountain Lodge - 9:30
Abisko.net - 9:35
Abisko Guesthouse - 9:40
Abisko Turiststation (STF Abisko Mountain Station) - 9:45
Björkliden - Hotell Fjället - 10:00
Björkliden - Gammelgården - 10:00
Katterjokk - Coop - 10:30
Transfer is included in the booking.