Early in the morning, we will pick you up from you hotel in the Center of Bariloche and start the journey driving by the National Route 237 and travelling by the eastern end of Lake Nahuel Huapi to the Limay River. Then, taking a turn on National Route 231, bordering the lake at its northern margin,we will arrive at Villa La Angostura, also known as the Gardens of Patagonia. Here, we will take a short break on the shore of the lake.
Next, we will keep following the road to the 7 lakes: Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico and Lácar lakes. Following the famous road, we will finally arrive to San Martin de los Andes, located on the banks of Lácar Lake. Once in the city, we will take another break to leave you some time to discover the city and the splendid landscapes it has to offer and to have lunch.
Once the break is over, we will hop on the bus again and return to Bariloche through Paso Córdoba, an alternative road to Bariloche, high of 1200 meters, offering enchanting landscapes with its transparent lakes and high snowy picks.
We will drive along the Filo Hua Hum lake, pass through Caleufú, a small town high in the mountain, cross the meeting of Limay and Tratful rivers, cross the Enchanted Valley and then, we will arrive to San Carlos de Baricoche.
- What Will You Do- See the famous 7 lakes and its clear waters, coming directly from the mountains
- Stop at Villa La Angostura, a beautiful mountain village
- Be accompanied by first class guides
- What To ExpectOur full-day tour covers 352km and takes you past the Nahuel Huapi and Lanin national parks, along the Camino de los Siete Lagos and to San Martín de los Andes, known for its artesanal crafts.
We’ll make a stop in Villa la Angostura, admiring the beauty of the serene, crystal-clear lakes along the way, and make our way back to Bariloche along Paso Córdoba with its little villages and stunning scenery.
Don’t miss out on this chance to see some of the most incredible scenery Argentina has to offer!
- What Is Included- Pick up and drop off in hotels located in central Bariloche (contact us to arrange it)
- Professional guide
- What Is Not Included- Food And Beverages
- Any Personal Expense