After picking you up at your hotel, we will head towards Puerto Pañuelo, driving next to Nahuel Huapi Lake. Once we arrive at the port, located between the Llao Llao Peninsula and Villa Tacul, we will embark our modern catamaran, to start sailing on the Nahuel Huapi Lake
First, we head to the Centinela Islet, where the remains of the Perito Francisco Pascasio Moreno, father of the Argentinian National Parks, rest. Then, sail towards Cantaros Waterfall, from where we can see a majestic larch tree, believed to be 1,500 years old. We’ll go for a short walk to explore the surroundings and go into the lush vegetation of the Valdivian forest, until reaching Lake Cantaros, birthplace of the waterfall.
Return to the boat and to finally reach Puerto Blest, just a couple of minutes away from our first destination. There, you can visit Lake Frias and its bay, whose peculiar green waters come from one of the glaciers of Cerro Tronador, natural border between Argentina and Chile.
After sailing through Nahuel Huapi Lake and its hidden corners, we will disembark back in Puerto Pañuelo, from where we take you back to your hotel.
- What Will You Do- Go on a boat ride to Puerto Blest and the Cantaros Falls
- Be amazed by incredible colours of Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
- Hike through the lush forest and discover local flora
- Be accompanied by local guides
- What To Expect- Book a Navigation Trip to Puerto Blest and the Cantaros Falls and sail on the Nahuel Huapi Lake to discover the hidden corners of the region's highlight.
- The incredible colors of the Nahuel Huapi Lake will amaze you, as much as the incredible views of the surrounding mountains you will get once on the boat.
- The tour takes you sailing on the lakes and walking into the forest, discovering local wonders and marvels, always accompanied by our expert guides
- What Is Included- Boat Ride
- Guided walking tour
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bariloche hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English & Spanish
- What Is Not Included- Port Taxes
- Admission to National Park
- Meals and Beverages