The most impressive cliffs in Ireland are on the west coast of the island. You can go and return in a day or take more time to see more areas of the Atlantic Coast.
The journey from Dublin is approximately two hours away from the highway. The city of Galway is a must to see its streets full of colorful shops and walk near the mouth of the river and its locks. You will see the swans next to the Spanish Arch and you will discover the traces left by the Spanish merchants. To reach the cliffs you will cross the stony region of the Burren, where you will see numerous abandoned castles and picturesque villages such as Kinvara.
On the cliffs you will have 2 hours to walk freely and admire the views of the Atlantic. If you are lucky you will see the puffins that nest there among other protected birds. The visitor center is included and has a cafeteria and self-service where you can eat freely. The optional walk can be done in both directions and the terrain admits wheelchairs in the first stretches.
The return to Dublin is through the county of Limerick and we will make a stop halfway in the center of O’Bama, next to the town of the ancestors of the former American president.
- What Will You Do- Discover the beauty of the West of Ireland in this day tour with expert Spanish speaker guides settled in Ireland.
- Stroll around the colourful town of Galway and explore the banks of the river Corrib.
- Cross the stoney Burren region on route to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher.
- Enjoy the scenery and walk along the cliff path up to 2 hours.
- Feel the sea spray at 220 meters of hight and view puffins among other birds almost extinct in the rest of the continent.
- What To Expect- You will be impressed with beautiful landscape and will travel with fellow Spanish speakers that look forward to have a great day.
- Not like other tours that have their text translated to Spanish and tell you after that there aren't enough Spanish speakers to have it in Spanish: WE ONLY OPERATE THIS TOUR IN SPANISH
- What Is Included- 2 hours time to enjoy the Scenery of the cliffs of Moher
- Entrance fee to Cliffs of Moher visitor center
- 1.5 hours in Galway city
- Local taxes
- Spanish speaking Driver/guide