Your day will start with a pickup from Dublin and a scenic drive south into the hills and glens of county Wicklow. The guides are very friendly and full of local history and stories of both Dublin and Wicklow and will keep you informed on the way.
Our first stop along the way is Enniskerry (film location of “P.S. I Love You” and “Leap Year”), a small picturesque Victorian estate village in Wicklow.
Then you are brought to your chosen activity or the Powerscourt Gardens. After your activity we all meet back up and take a break for lunch in Enniskerry. There are many places here to eat to choose from.
After lunch the tour continues on through the valleys and glens of the Wicklow Mountains visiting many of Wicklow’s wonderful highlights along the way. Including Wicklow Mountain National Park, The Sally Gap, Lough Tay, the Guinness Lake (film location of “Excalibur” and “Brave Heart”), Glenmacnass Waterfall, Glendalough and its 6th century monastic site.
There are many stops along the way to take some pictures and also time to visit the monastic site and to enjoy the beautiful valley of Glendalough. Afterwards we will return to Dublin for approximately 17:30.
- What Will You Do- A day tour to the Wicklow region starting from Dublin
- Choose one of the activities (guided walk, horse riding or cycling) or visit the Powerscourt Gardens
- What To Expect- The activities are approx 1.5hrs in length and suitable for both beginners and the more experienced alike with great guides to assist you all the way
- The tours are small groups with 16 persons max per coach, making sure you are well looked after along the way
- All the guides are local, fully qualified and full of the history and stories of the places visited
- Larger groups can be also catered for
- What Is Included- Full day tour of Wicklow from Dublin
- Driver Guide
- Powerscourt House
- What Is Not Included- If you’re not feeling to energetic you have the opportunity to relax and visit The Powerscourt Gardens (discounted rate Adults €7 or student €6 not covered in cost).
- Transfers- We will pick you up around 9:20am and drop you off around 5:30pm at one of the designated meeting points in Dublin.
- Other pickup points are available upon request for groups larger than 10 people