Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Km). Start tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
Then it’s time to get on the car to return to Hanoi. Your driver will transport you back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- What To ExpectThe Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. The eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the centre, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda.
It includes 47 historical vestiges with many mysterious things, with Limestone Mountains, valleys and underground river systems. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Bai Dinh Trang Anh tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Luna New Year holiday!
- What Is Included- Private tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Transfer with air conditioning
- What Is Not Included- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax (if have).
- Personal expenses; Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry,
- Gratuities for local guide and driver
- Bank fee for payment