This 5-day expedition is a perfect way to spend your adventure with views of number one Mt. Everest with other adjoining giant peaks.
Where swift scenic flight takes you to land at Lukla airstrip and then walk around nice lovely villages lined with prayer walls and bells along the trails that make high Khumbu walks more interesting with its villages enriched with culture and heritage.
As walk leads highest to reach at Namche Bazaar after walking past Sagarmatha National Park (Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepal) and its beautiful enchanting woodland with views of high snow-capped mountains.
In Namche with rest days to marvel the beautiful scenery and hike to Everest View Hotel located high above at 3,800 m high with striking views of Everest-Lhotse and majestic Amadablam includes range of peaks.
Enjoying great moments with exciting views then head back to Namche for onward journey to Lukla where panoramic flight brings you back at Kathmandu after a fantastic experience on Everest Short Trekking of Five Days.
- What Will You DoDay 01: Kathmandu (Tribhuvan Int´l Airport) to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary Airport) early morning 30 minutes scenic flight and trek to Phakding 2,612 m/8,570 ft - 03/4 hrs.
Lukla Airport starting point of Everest Horse ride trek.Depart from the hotel towards domestic airport for short air journey of 35 minutes to land on a small airstrip at Lukla, with time to get organized and then begin walk down to Choplung small village to follow Dudh-Kosi River and valley to reach at Phadking village for overnight stop.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m/11,287 ft via Sagarmatha National Park - 06/7 hrs.
Today walk leads to long walk with touch of high altitude as morning starts to cross a river and past several nice Sherpa nice to reach at Monjo village, and then enter Sagarmatha National Park (listed as World Heritage Sites).
From here walk on river banks as route leads higher up into cool shade of rhododendron-oaks and pine forest along with views of Kongde, Kusum Khanguru and Tharmarserku peaks, and then reaching our overnight destination at famous Namche Bazaar, a large village and town offers many good restaurants, hotels, lodge, number of shops and stores includes Bank and Post-Office.
Day 03: Trek to Everest View point hotel 3,800 m/12,467 ft, back to Namche - 04/5 hrs.
At Namche with rest days to marvel excellent views of Everest and other high peaks, where morning walk leads to a climb of an hour to Syangboche with an old air-strip, then walk gets gradual to reach at famous Everest View Hotel, the first luxury hotel around Khumbu area where you can catch wonderful views of Everest - Amadablam and other high peaks, after enjoying views having a warm refreshing drinks then head downhill to Namche for overnight stop with scenic and high walk of the day.
Day 04: Trek to Lukla 2,860 m/ 9,383 ft- 06/7 hrs.
Last day walks lead downhill reaching at Dudh Kosi River, from here walk past Jorsalle to Sagarmatha National Park gate (Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese) and then to Monjo village, from here following the router to Phakding.After Phakding few hour of good trek reaches you at Lukla, in Lukla enjoy the night with celebration among fellow trekkers and staff.
Day 05: Lukla (Tenzing Hillary Airport) to Kathmandu (Tribhuvan Int´l Airport) fly back.
Everest Short Trek, Lukla airport.From Lukla taking an early morning flight back to Kathmandu facing sweeping views of Himalayan peaks, on reaching at Kathmandu domestic airport where our staff and guide transfer you back to your hotels. Afternoon free at leisure with fond memories of Everest short treks of 5 days.
- What To Expect- Life time achievement to see world highest Mount Everest 8848m with many more Peaks.
- Experience of Sherpa culture and Nepali typical villages , Monastery.
- Scenic Flight Kathmandu-lukla -Kathmandu.
- What Is Included- Domestic airport pickups and drops.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket.
- All meals (B/L/D) while trekking as indicated by the itinerary.
- All mountain Tea house/Accommodation (Sharing basis room).
- Sagarmatha National park fee and Local permit.
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking Guide.
- All insurance for guide(s) and porter(s).
- Guide (s) and Porter(s) costs including their salary, equipment, transportation, food and teahouse.
- Free International Airport drops or pickups.
- All Government and Local taxes.
- What Is Not Included- Trekking Equipment.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Hot and cold Drinks.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry Service, Phone Calls, Battery Charge, Bar bills, Hot Shower Boiled water etc.)
- Porter ($20 usd per day).
- TransfersWe will pick up you from your Kathmandu hotels.
If you want international airport pick up from Kathmandu airport you can send your flight details.