We leave Lisbon for Sintra, considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1995. We start our tour through the historic center of Sintra.
We continue to Quinta da Regaleira, where we can find in its diversity symbols of themes related to alchemy, Freemasonry, Templars and Rosa-cruz. For example: Greco-Roman Statues on the Porch of the Gods, the famous Initiation Well, with its staircase that invokes references to Dante’s Divine Comedy with its 9 steps, separated by 15 steps, is believed to be used in initiation rituals to freemasonry, beautiful gardens and other places with a lot of interest.
Next we will visit the most western point of Europe. Cabo da Roca, described by the Poet Luis de Camões, in his III Canto Os Lusíadas as “Where the land ends and the sea begins”. We will continue our visit by following the Boca do Inferno, with unique characteristics where you can enjoy a beautiful landscape.
We continue to the fisherman’s village of Cascais, a glamorous and cosmopolitan village considered the Portuguese Riviera. Then we will continue to Sintra again, towards the Pena Palace and its park, after which we will return to Lisbon.
- What Will You Do- A magnificent private walk to Sintra, and Cascais, accompanied by friendly people, receptive to any situation, and also animation.
- This Tour is for those who want to see the main Sintra and Cascais, both monuments and landscape
- Visit Cabo da Roca
- Essentially to know Unesco's Patrimony of Humanity, to know the two villages, and mainly to have fun with History, culture, traditions
- We can adapt this tour and others to your liking
- What To Expect- Historical center of Sintra
- Cabo da Roca
- Mouth of Hell
- Palácio Nacional Da Pena and its Park
- Traditional Pastry
- Wonderful views
- What Is Included- Pickup from the hotel, hostel or apartment and drop off at the same site upon return or at another to be indicated by the client
- Specialized driver
- Wi-Fi on board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Accident and liability insurance
- What Is Not Included- Tickets in Monuments