Experience the magic of Toledo with the best Excursion to Toledo that combines the freedom to visit Toledo at your own pace with a guided walking tour that will help you to understand this unique city. We start the excursion to Toledo from Madrid in a VIP Class bus with all the comforts.
Our bilingual (English – Spanish) tour guide will explain during the trip what to do in Toledo to make the most of your visit. Once at the imperial city of Toledo we will enter into its wall accompanied by an expert local guide who will lead us to the city through its history and its legends, with explanatory stops in its main monuments and places of interest such as its magnificent Cathedral of Toledo or the Jewish quarter which is a valuable cultural treasure in the form of a labyrinth formed by streets, alleys and sheds.
After the walking guided tour of Toledo, you can continue enjoying the city on your own. Walking through its streets full of palatial mansions, churches, mosques, synagogues you will feel that Toledo immerses you in its magical atmosphere of legend. This excursion to Toledo also includes a fantastic panoramic tour to enjoy the best views of the city of Toledo.
- What To Expect- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing and a guided walking tour around the UNESCO heart of Toledo
- Explore the synagogues, mosques and churches in the city of the three cultures
- Learn about the happy co-existence of Moors, Jews, and Christians in Toledo
- Wander the winding streets of the old Jewish Quarter
- Admire the impressive façade of the Primate Cathedral.
- What Is Included- Round trip Madrid-Toledo-Madrid in a double-decker Luxury Bus
- Expert bilingual guide throughout the trip
- Guided walking tour by the hand of our local guide during 1.5-hour with an audio guide in 6 languages
- Panoramic sightseeing tour
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge.
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrances fees to monuments