Depart Melbourne from our pick-up points and head to the mountain early for maximum adventure time. Your ski day trip to Mount Buller starts as you depart Melbourne by comfortable coach, an easy three hour drive from Melbourne you’ll find this European style village.
Situated high in the snowfields, skiers and snowboarders can enjoy over 300 ha of snow fields which cover all four sides of the mountain and 25 different lifts to try out starting from gentle slopes to a spectacular double black diamond chute.
There are plenty of things to do for non-skiers. Sightseers can indulge in some light snowplay, including tobogganing or just get to know the remarkable village, enjoying what the town has to offer from the bottom of the mountain.There is a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafés and bars (food, drinks and non-specified activities are at your own expense).
Other activities you can participate in, if you wish, include snowshoeing and sledding (own expense). When your time at Mount Buller is up, rest your weary legs on the ride back to Melbourne.
- What Will You Do- Mount Buller is a scenic 3 hour drive from the heart of Melbourne, being 248km North-East of the city, making Mount Buller the most accessible large snow resort in Australia
- Experience everything Mount Buller has to offer on this one-day tour of the snow-covered mountain
- During the day, you’ll have the chance to snowboard or ski until your heart is content, take an adrenalin-pumping toboggan ride, and soak up the magical views from the peak
- You’re free to explore the mountain in any way you like – whether that’s by hitting the slopes, taking a snowy stroll, or sitting back and relaxing in the selection of cosy cafes and tasty restaurants
- What To Expect- Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned vehicles combined with the latest technology to ensure your safety and comfort. Range in size from 13 - 44 seats)
- Enjoy the ease and comfort of traveling with a group that's sized perfectly
- You'll have opportunities to soak up all of the highlights of your trip and get to know your fellow travelers
- What Is Included- Entry to Mt. Buller Resort
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Commentary in Chinese & English
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- What Is Not Included- Ski equipment and clothing hire (unless specified)
- All optional activities (at own expense)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)