Come with us and get to experience all the diversity the park has to offer in one single day! This tour is for water lovers and nature addicts!
Kayak in the Caniçada reservoir and start your day surrounded by stunning mountain landscapes. The kayaking trip is very easy! The idea is to provide you with a completely different perspective of Gerês!
Taste a delicious traditional Portuguese meal in a local restaurant with a panoramic view, right in the heart of an ancient village.
You will be able to explore and enjoy some of the most beautiful hidden spots in Gerês National Park. Our hikes are short and accessible and are thought to make the most out of your day!
To be able to absorb all the sounds, smells, and natural beauty of Gerês during your day, you should be able to open your heart and clear your mind. Therefore, our price has everything included so you don’t have to worry!
- What Will You Do1. Guide picks you up at your accommodation in Porto around 8h30 am
2. Short Kayak activity (around an hour) in the clear and calm waters of Gerês
3. Relax in the beaches of the Caniçada lake
4. Discover old villages lost in the hills of Gerês
5. Lunch: traditional Portuguese food in a local restaurant
6. Off road trip and hike to the lagoons where you can swim
7. Stops at viewpoints along the way
8. Drop off at your accommodation in Porto around 7h30 pm
- What To Expect- Dare yourself to have a different day full of outdoor experiences – kayaking, off-road trails, a swim in the waterfalls and lagoons, beautiful viewpoints, and a connection to the wildlife of Gerês
- Explore Peneda-Gerês National Park on this tour from Porto on a 4×4 led by a friendly local guide, who knows every secret spot in the park
- Taste traditional Northern Portugal food and wine in an old village hidden in the hills
- Learn about the history, culture, and people of the Portugal countryside from the locals in Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Avoid the crowds during fall and winter. There are only a few tourists during this season, making your tour more private and special
- Be a responsible traveler (part of your ticket goes to helping the Gerês community)
- What Is Included- A friendly nature guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Small-group tour
- 4×4 experience
- Contribution to the local associations that help to preserve nature and culture
- Traditional lunch and drinks included
- Bottle of water
- Photos and videos from the tour