The boat ride is 2 hours starting and ending in Portimão. The Dreamland is a small boat because only this way you can cross narrow channels where you can have contact with the rocks. Skipper will give you a safety briefing first, then you will board the Trip. You will sail along the river Arade, pass through the village of Ferragudo and its castle S. João Arade, then sail to open sea.
Your Skipper will sail the boat near the shore, so you can enjoy the incredible views of the golden coast. The Algarve coast is famous for its cliffs that end by the sea, hidden caves, deserted beaches and beautiful rock formations, which interspersed with missing white cities. And the most famous and largest of all the caves of the sea, the cave of Algar de Benagil.
From Portimão to Benagil, there are about 30 marine caves on the coast, and Skipper knows exactly how to get inside the caves! You will be amazed at the natural beauty of the place. The final stop is the Benagil cave, a maritime cave accessible only by sea that for many years not even the inhabitants knew existed.
Then you will be returned safely to the starting point in Portimão.
- What Will You Do- Take a 2-hour boat trip in the golden coast of the Algarve
- Visit hidden sea caves, see amazing rock formations and take great pictures
- Get to know the southern Portugal in a different and fun way
- Sail into the famous Benagil cave
- What To Expect- A Unique and Wonderful tour to know the beauty of the Algarve coast.
- With departures every day from Portimão (subject to weather conditions), enjoy with us a 2 hour trip on our Dreamland boat, always safely and in the company of a SKIPPER with over 1000 hours of experience.
- We promise you will find the magic in the Benagil grotto, considered recently the most beautiful natural cave in the world.
- On the way, you will also find more than 20 caves and deserted beaches!
- What Is Included- Boat tour
- Safety equipment
- Professional skipper
- Live commentaries on board
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Any extras unmentioned