Your full-day tour to the Douro valley starts and ends in Porto. Starting at the quay of Vila Nova de Gaia, near Porto at 8 am. You will board our boat and enjoy the views of the Douro river while we leave Porto in the direction of the town of Régua, in the heart of the Douro valley.
During the morning, the crew will serve you breakfast on board, and you’ll get to see the Dam Crestuma-Lever and the Dam Carrapatelo. At lunchtime, get ready to taste the traditional Port wine, while enjoying lunch served on board. The views of the valley are stunning and this experience will remain in your memory forever.
The boat ride will last until 2:45 pm, when we disembark at Régua quay. Welcome to the Porto valley! From there you’ll be transported by bus to a local Port wine estate, where you’ll have a guided visit, followed by a wine tasting session. The farm also has a store where you can buy some souvenirs.
At 5 pm it’s time to go to the Régua Railway Station, where you’ll get on the train that will take you back to Porto. The departure is scheduled to 5:20 pm. At 7:10 you’ll arrive at the most charming railway in Portugal, São Bento Railway Station, in Porto. Your tour ends here.
- What Will You Do- 08h00 - Check in and boarding at the berth of Vila Nova de Gaia
- Departure to Régua
- Breakfast served on board
- Crestuma-Lever Dam (lock that rises to 14.10 m)
- Carrapatelo dam (lock at 35 m)
- Port wine appetizer
- Lunch served on board
- 2:45 pm - Arrival at the Régua pier and disembarkation
- Bus transfer to a local Port wine estate
- Visit, wine tasting and shopping
- 17:00 - Meeting at the Régua Railway Station
- 17h20 * train departure to Porto
- 19h10 - Arrival at S. Bento Railway Station, Porto
- End our services
- What Is Included- Douro Cruise from Porto do Régua
- Port wine aperitif
- Lunch on board
- Visit to Port Wine State
- Wine tasting