You will have a window seat with unimpaired views as you fly to Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty. Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Step on board your cruise boat and you will travel the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stopping at waterfalls and points of interest, the dolphins love playing in the wake of the boat!
After your cruise, your pilot will be waiting for you at the boat terminal to accompany you back to the airport for your return scenic flight to the Glenorchy airstrip. Here you will be met by a member of the Dart River team and transferred into Glenorchy township. You will have time for lunch and then it’s on to the Dart River Wilderness Safari.
Weave through a labyrinth of fast flowing water channels, glide into tranquil, deep, rock faced chasms on the jet boat. Stop to explore stunning native forest and let our local guides tell you all about the history of the land.
- What Will You Do- Fly to Milford Sound and have the most beautiful views from the plane
- Cruise the fiorde out to the Tasman sea and see waterfalls and look for dolphins
- Have a scenic flight to the Glenorchy airstip
- Go on board a jet boat and feel an adrenaline rush on the Dart river
- What Is Included- Airport taxes
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional local guide
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- What Is Not Included- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)